Ever wonder questions such as:
- When did the Potomac, James, and Roanoke rivers cut through the Blue Ridge, and where did the rivers flow before that?
- Why is there salt at Saltville, gold at Goldvein, and coal in Chesterfield County?
- Why is Giles County so worried, when the last major earthquake in Virginia was in Louisa County?
- Why aren't energy companies considering fracking for natural gas near Virginia's current oil wells? (yes, we have oil wells...)
- Is the Blue Ridge wearing away and disappearing over time, or are we seeing the mountains get higher?
Charlie Grymes is a recovering Federal bureaucrat after a career with the Department of the Interior. He now teaches Geography of Virginia at George Mason University.
To join webinar, go to our VMN website here: